Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9:00AM to 5:00PM), plus the final weekend of the course. Apply Now
|2021 May||3 May - 28 May|
|2021 June||31 May - 25 June|
|2021 July||5 July - 30 July|
|2021 August||2 August - 27 August|
|2021 September||30 August - 24 September|
|2021 October||4 October - 29 October|
|2021 November||8 November - 3 December|
12-week Part Time Courses
Teaching Practice is held on Saturdays (9:00AM to 5:00PM) or Wednesday mornings (9:00AM to 12:00PM) with knowledge based input sessions held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30PM to 9:30PM), plus optional lesson planning sessions from 5:00pm. Apply Now
|2021 March||16 March - 29 May in progress|
|2021 June||15 June - 28 August|
|2021 September||21 September - 4 December|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HKD$25,000
- An initial deposit of HKD$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
- The balance of HKD$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, EPS, major credit cards, Paypal, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cash, or cheque payable to 'English for Asia Ltd'.
Contact us for information on payment by instalment options.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course - HKD $526 per assignment)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during in-person courses, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation in Hong Kong
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL